Learn reasons to stay healthy and the dangers of alcohol & drug use
Tips and resources to help you keep your children safe and drug free!
It takes a village! Learn how you can help youth make smart decisions.
Learn about your role as a gatekeeper – prevent underage drinking & smoking
UNDERAGE DRINKING: Don't Drown Your Future in Alcohol
Many youth and teens drink alcohol as a way to try to fit in, to deal with stress, or in an attempt to show independence without recognizing the dangers it can place on their lives. Drinking impairs judgment and can lead to poor decisions about engaging in risky behaviors that put one’s self and others at risk.
Drinking impairs your judgment and can lead to poor decisions that result in risky behaviors that your life, along with other people’s lives, at risk.
SMOKING MARIJUANA IS HARMFUL TO TEENS
DON'T BLOW YOUR FUTURE
Think marijuana is cool? It’s not! Learn the short & long-term effects of marijuana use on teens – some are permanent.
TAKE THE PLEDGE
Take a stand to make West Baltimore a drug-free community, one youth at a time!
I pledge to help lead the way in making West Baltimore a drug-free community by:
- Not using alcohol, marijuana, tobacco, e-cigarettes, inhalants and all other illegal drugs.
- Never using prescription drugs not prescribed to me or in a way that they were not prescribed to be used.
- Never using more over-the-counter medications than recommended or in a way other than what is recommended by the manufacturer.
- Showing my friends that a drug-free life is more rewarding.
- Telling my friends and others the truth about the harmful effects of drugs, including how they can destroy lives and negatively affect your ability to achieve your goals in life.
Make The Pledge Today!
Fill out the form below: